Friday, January 12, 2007

The New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (Christmas and New Year)! We did and things are finally calming down. We hosted our New Years' Day Brunch again this year. We had about 35 people attend. We really enjoy starting the New Year with friends and family. I wish I could say I took pictures, but, sadly, I did not. Also, our good friend, Jim, came to visit and it was great to see him!

Then, on Sunday, January 7, Doug headed with the rest of Celandine (his band) to Springfield, MO for 4 days to record a CD. They got a lot done, but didn't finish. They'll be going back in February for a weekend to finish tracks and get it all mixed. It's an expensive process, but will be well worth it. If anyone would like information on how to get a CD, just email us.

Here are a few pictures from Springfield...


Doug didn't take any pictures of himself.. oh wait, yes he did...

Everyone missed "DADA" a lot and we're very glad to have him home. Hayden spent a night with Grandma Gale and Grandma Ellen. It was nice to have a "girls" night here at home with Lainey. I stayed up way to late each night knitting, etc.

Hope everyone is well! Love, Jenn

No comments: