Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Littlest Sweetie Turns ONE

L is such a little sweetie! She had a great birthday... lots of fun and loved her cake!She's walking quite well now, but not running yet (thank goodness!). I can't believe she was born 1 year ago! My water broke a little after 10 p.m. Then the contractions started getting stronger and we went to the hospital at midnight. Things got very intense and after many position changes, etc. I did get a shot of Nubain to help take the edge of the constant contraction I was experiencing (the last 2 hours... 1 long contraction that never really gave me a break). Other than that, she was born naturally after about 2 pushes at 3:30 a.m. Hubby and Becky (Magic Fingers) were there to help me through. She was 9 pounds and 21 inches long. I felt much better after her birth than H's. I think skipping the epidural helped me greatly when it came to healing afterwards.

Happy Birthday to the Sweetie Pie!

Jenn

No comments: